A Shout Out

So for the most part of today, I tried to find other ways to spend my time other than reading.

It helped that Logan Belnap and his friend Garth Wilson asked for my help with a small card scrapbooking project....Garth was proposing to his girlfriend tongiht! That was so fun.

And then Dana spend several hours appeasing me with this site and helping me find photos and clip art and my playlist. She magically pulled it all together for me....though we have yet to figure out the youtube part. That Jacob video is awesome.

We had Amy and Tory over to watch Across the Universe, the DUMBEST movie ever. We ended up turning it off.

When Logan had called to ask for my help, he jokingly asked if Catelyn was available. I nearly laughed my head off. I am learning that he is pretty funny. If it had been Wray that had called, it would have still been hilarious, but expected.

Lastly, I am hoping to find a TA group. Twilight Anonomous. Kyle thinks I may need it sooner than later.

Hee.Hee. Hee.

Also Kyle and I are on a mission to find an attactive, local, LDS, college girl for Logan as a blind date. Wish us luck!

Comments