Bashing at Ball

I guess that last night the boys had a good time throwing me under the bus. Wray, Lynn, and Josh {and if Nick had been there, he would have joined right in too} complained that my love for Twilight was affecting their lives. AS IF!

Kyle was my knight in shining armour, as he defended my honor! {Which is totally funny, because he totally agrees with the boys on this whole Twilight thing, but he couldn't let them walk all over me!}

I know that my Twilight friends may hate that I am like their drug dealer, but hey! They are the ones who have to go through rehab, not me. And it's not like it costs them any cash to enjoy the high they get from my emails, phone calls, and conversations.

And my guess is that some of these boys are into Sports just as much as we are into Twilight....knowing the players names, their Alma Mater, their stats, and what their tatoo says.

Well, anyway, Landon held a stick at me like a sword and said, "You killed my father!" I don't know where he got that one, especially since we haven't seen The Princess Bride.

Comments

destiny said…
Twilight drug dealer? Well if that's what you are I am your employee?

(said in a big Spanish accent):
"My name is Destiny, you gave my Gina a hard time, now prepare to die!"
Camille said…
Their just jealous of your mad skills!