Well, I have been buggin' my sister to join the bandwagon of Twilight, and she has agreed to read it. Just not until she is done with the book she has, and then maybe not until summer hits.
So on Monday she went to get her hair colored. And Tuesday morning she called. The phone converstaion went like this:
JJ: So I went to get my colored and the only stinkin' thing my hairdresser had was your dumb book.
Gina: Twilight?!
JJ: Yeah.
GIna: So did you read any of it?
JJ: Yeah.
Gina: (with way to much enthusiam) How far did you get????
JJ:Well, actually I am about half way through it!
Gina: NO WAY!!!!(About to rupture with joy)
JJ: APRIL FOOLS!!!
I hung up on her.
So on Monday she went to get her hair colored. And Tuesday morning she called. The phone converstaion went like this:
JJ: So I went to get my colored and the only stinkin' thing my hairdresser had was your dumb book.
Gina: Twilight?!
JJ: Yeah.
GIna: So did you read any of it?
JJ: Yeah.
Gina: (with way to much enthusiam) How far did you get????
JJ:Well, actually I am about half way through it!
Gina: NO WAY!!!!(About to rupture with joy)
JJ: APRIL FOOLS!!!
I hung up on her.
Comments