Camille

Oh, how could I forget my friend Camille? Camille, who for some reason in my mind is always attached to Becky, like peanut butter and jam. I forgot Becky too.

Some friend I am. It's because I am a YELLOW...

Haha.

I met Camille, via email, like Amy, and we began an online relationship. It was hilarous. Our husbands made some suggestive comments, and we laugh about it now. Camille then met IRL with me when I took her with me once, to teach my Cleaning Class. She was so brave to come with someone like me. I wondered if she would would still like me when it was over.

I think she did. I mean, I think she still does.

Like me.

Comments

Camille said…
Gina WOW!!! a whole post just for little old me. I am so excited! I was totally kidding with you! You are such a fun friend. You always make me laugh. I kind of feel famous now.
P.S. I love Edward, he is blue like me.
p.s.s. I need another book its getting embarrassing.