Cleaning Pro

I am so not, but lately I have been teaching my self made lesson on Cleaning and Decluttering to several different wards, for Enrichments and Focus Groups. I really like it, Kyle thinks I am nuts.

This is the first time, though, that I will be teaching Dana anything in a more formal setting. It will be interesting to have her watch me teach.

Now, if I could just get my morning routine done.

And Kevin and Kendra had her baby, on April 11. A little girl, Geneva Patrice. (Though I may have misspelled it.)

I started Twilight for the 3rd time. (April 11-that is.)

Comments

destiny said…
Stephenie's website got updated! She was at the set and has GREAT things to say!! Check it out!
Camille said…
Your catching up to me girl.
Gallant Family said…
I am trying to get caught up on your blog. Dang, girl--I can't keep up. I am so far behind. I haven't even read all of the emails you've sent me. Well, I just read this one, and you did an awesome job at the enrichment. I wish you could go down to my mother's ward in BC and do it for her. She is the clutter/junk queen and you wonder where I get it?