I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders came on the radio today, and I couldn't help but think it was a good song for them. I imagine it as a song that Alice has in her head, just before Jasper finds her.
It's now on the play list, so tell me waht you think.....
Also in the works is a long list of YOU KNOW YOU LOVE TWILIGHT IF/WHEN.... it will soon be posted!
Gina
It's now on the play list, so tell me waht you think.....
Also in the works is a long list of YOU KNOW YOU LOVE TWILIGHT IF/WHEN.... it will soon be posted!
Gina
Comments
Also yesterday I heard "Insensitive" (Jan Arden) and I thought that was good for the beginning of New Moon. Plus I just LOVE that song (reminds me of my youth-AH)and if I love a song it has to have SOMETHING to do with my favorite books!