Lara and Lani


I guess, that since this site isn't about much--except my relationship with Cullens and Bella, I should probably on occasion talk about me a bit about something or someone else!

Today, we got a phone call from our first and some of our favorite friends--David and Lani and Lara and Jeremy.
We've known each other since we first met in Nampa in 2001. They were TOGETHER, without us. Lucky them!

We miss them, and in talking about them, and missing them, I realized that I haven't met anyone who has replaced Lara--my chic flick movie friend....or Lani--my give-myself-an-inferiority-complex friend. (She truly is so pretty.) But they were more than just movie and makeover type of friends. We had each other to gab at for hours, talk about kids and family and inlaws with, and someone to do stuff with--like float the river.

Our DH were awesome friends too. I don't know that we could ever replace them. 6 people who could talk abou anything, do anything, go anywhere with each other.

Though they have moved on in their lives, and our lives are different in many ways now, and we don't share the same common situations that we once did, we still can talk and visit like we've never missed a beat.

Now that I know they blog, though not well, as they seldom post (hint HINT), I hope we can keep in better touch.

Lani--READ TWILIGHT!

Lara--Let's talk Twilight!

Comments

Look! A posting about something other than Twilight!!! (well, you did mention it, but i'll forgive ya) I can totally understand what you mean about the whole friend thing. We have great friends here, but I miss having that deep connection with friends like my high school girls. Well, life goes on!