I think it's funny that so many of you come to my blog, looking for more twilight stuff. I wish I was a real insider.
Yes, I am like a drug dealer...so many of you being my employees and addicts.
Thanks to Destiny for always helping me find new things, Thanks to Cortnie for making sure I miss nothing, and Thanks to Amy for taking every link with a grain of salt.
Now as to who's really at fault about creating this addiction...my geneology goes:
Destiny (making her my grandma) gave it to Dana (who became the mother), who gave it to me.
So who got Destiny into Twilight? Who could my Great Grandma be?
My Daughters are, though not entirely all mine, as there were other influences in their lives as to why they read the books:
Tiffany, Mykalee, Cortnie. I think that is all. Let me know if I have brought more children into the fold that I am unaware of.
Cousins of mine in the attraction to Twilight are: Erin, Erin, Nicole, Becky, and Amy and Amy.
Geneology, I AM DOING IT!
Side note: Kyle is putting the swing set together! And they are all done with our sprinkler system, if I failed to mention that earlier.
Yes, I am like a drug dealer...so many of you being my employees and addicts.
Thanks to Destiny for always helping me find new things, Thanks to Cortnie for making sure I miss nothing, and Thanks to Amy for taking every link with a grain of salt.
Now as to who's really at fault about creating this addiction...my geneology goes:
Destiny (making her my grandma) gave it to Dana (who became the mother), who gave it to me.
So who got Destiny into Twilight? Who could my Great Grandma be?
My Daughters are, though not entirely all mine, as there were other influences in their lives as to why they read the books:
Tiffany, Mykalee, Cortnie. I think that is all. Let me know if I have brought more children into the fold that I am unaware of.
Cousins of mine in the attraction to Twilight are: Erin, Erin, Nicole, Becky, and Amy and Amy.
Geneology, I AM DOING IT!
Side note: Kyle is putting the swing set together! And they are all done with our sprinkler system, if I failed to mention that earlier.
Comments
This was a great post! I was laughing hysterically at the "Geneology, I am doing it". You provide such entertainment for me!
Thanks Mommy!
It's not your duty to keep from "spoiling" me. It's my duty, to not look farther... yet. But, I'll be baaaaaaaaaack. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine