A month or so ago, when I was googling Forks, WA to see what was out there for real photos, one of the options google provided was Mary's blog. I hadn't the faintest clue to blogs at that point really. I didn't know you could just see one without an invitation...
Anyway, she is a remarkable photographer, and though her blog has several photos of her dogs, wildlife, and her town (yeah Forks!!), she also has some great photos of areas around Forks, like La Push, that are realistic, and very well photographed.
I have commented on her blog a few times, and she keeps commenting back. It's super fun to think I have a bloggin' friend who lives in Forks!
What a great world it is we live in! That two strangers in life, who haven't really anything that they know of (yet) in common, can be kind enough to share thoughts with each other, about their mundane worlds.
You see, to her, Forks is probably just as common a town as Rigby, or Malad, or Twin Falls... But to me, Forks is far from common. In my mind, it is a real place, but it also hosts a world that doesn't really exist. I know that when Stephenie Meyer went there to check it out in comparison to what she had written {which BTW was exactly how she had pictured and written before visiting} she was walking around thinking she might actually run into Jacob, or Edward, or Bella......So bizarre!
(And for anyone going to peek at Mary's photos, most of them are in the 2007 blogs...but she does have several all over the place.)
Can I get a WHOOT WHOOT for Mary or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, she is a remarkable photographer, and though her blog has several photos of her dogs, wildlife, and her town (yeah Forks!!), she also has some great photos of areas around Forks, like La Push, that are realistic, and very well photographed.
I have commented on her blog a few times, and she keeps commenting back. It's super fun to think I have a bloggin' friend who lives in Forks!
What a great world it is we live in! That two strangers in life, who haven't really anything that they know of (yet) in common, can be kind enough to share thoughts with each other, about their mundane worlds.
You see, to her, Forks is probably just as common a town as Rigby, or Malad, or Twin Falls... But to me, Forks is far from common. In my mind, it is a real place, but it also hosts a world that doesn't really exist. I know that when Stephenie Meyer went there to check it out in comparison to what she had written {which BTW was exactly how she had pictured and written before visiting} she was walking around thinking she might actually run into Jacob, or Edward, or Bella......So bizarre!
(And for anyone going to peek at Mary's photos, most of them are in the 2007 blogs...but she does have several all over the place.)
Can I get a WHOOT WHOOT for Mary or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
She is definitely talented in the photography area! WOW I was blown away by most of her pictures!
I am totally convinced you are WAY too obsessed with anything that has to do with Twilight!
Oh and by the way I "tagged" you. CHeck my blog out!