Mr. I-Will-Not-Read-Twilight
But he will read "The Bishop's Bride"!!!!
Okay, I read it, and it was worse than any Jack Weyland book. Hands Down.
Here's Proof:

This GUY is reading Twilight:

http://www.twilightguy.com/

It's the funniest site I have seen in a while too!

Comments

smilnsigh said…
Hi!!! Just saw your comment over in a Forks WA DCPBlog. You were thanking her, for the pic of the store in town. And I was too!

Glad to meet you, fellow 'Edward and Bella' fan!!! :-))))

I came on 'Twilight,' and loved it. Then one of my teen granddaughters saw my book, on the table and asked how I liked it. She'd read it and never told me.

I'm nearly finished with the third now and awaiting the fourth and her first adult novel. And the film.

Meanwhile, our other teen granddaughter found the series and finished the third, before I did. And is anxious for me to finish it, so we can talk about it. ,-)

Yup, that's me. A 'Nana,' who is captivated with a teen vampire story! :-))) Bet you never came across one of those, before. ,-)

Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
Gallant Family said…
I haven't read that one, but I guess I won't take the time. Depending on what Kyle thinks, maybe Pete would want to read it though. I love your new background paper. Looks good.
Camille said…
Just checking to see if you saw the new mtv clip. I'm always a step behind. Love the count down, adding it to mine right away.