My Friends
There are so many....and today I want to take a minute to jot down who is important in my life.

Dana-because she is my dearest friend, someone I can always confide in and she took me as damage goods when she first me, though she may not know that. She is my Jacob!
Erin-Although our friendship isnt' very old, I could really just talk with her for hours.
Cortnie-She is my equivelent to having a female version of Edward in my life. I can't get enough of her.
Amy-I haven't ever had someone older and wiser who I truly felt was my friend.
Amy-When I am around Amy, I want to be a better person. Plus we have the same kind of camera! Haha.
Tiffany-For so many reasons, but one is "PROMISE" and two is her infectious giggle. It's priceless.
Janelle-A friendship that is finally being cultivated though we have been sisters for..well our whole lives.
Kara-When we do manage to get around each other, she sees things in such a great light, and I love her back history. She is one of the most amazing girls I know.
Amber-who is a "sister" in every way, and because she is one of my fondest memories of my mission. I can't believe she is still a part of my life.

Okay I really could go on for hours. It's feeling like the grammy awards, though, and truly I couldn't afford to leave anyone out, but who has the time to read this blog anyway???

Worth Noting though: Karissa, Lisa, Jaimee, Melissa, Becky, 'Elocin', Karen, Colette, Mykalee, Jenny, Megan, Brandy, Suzanne, Genny, Destiny, Jenn, and Emilee.

And you can't leave out the men in your life, who are friends too: Kyle, Wray, Pete, Josh, Matt, Tim, Logan, Stetson, Chad, Ryan, Tory, Scott, and Lynn.

Of course there are always parents. And in-laws.They are a given.

All my love and more to these peeps in my world.

Now for my imaginary friends....
Just kidding!

Comments

Larsen said…
I am glad that I finally made the blog and the friends list. I love reading your blog because I get to know a little more about you. It makes me love you even more.

Kyle
Larsen said…
I am glad that I finally made the blog and the friends list. I love reading your blog because I get to know a little more about you. It makes me love you even more.

Kyle
Gallant Family said…
I commented to this yesterday, but I don't know if something happened. I think I said:

I love you GINA!!!

You are my favorite "Peep" friend and are kicking my trash with this blog.
Tiffy said…
You are so cute Gina. What a funny little YELLOW you are!! You definitely make the world much more colorful for everyone!! Love you!
Gina, your blog is great! I'm enjoying it!!! I think i'll come around a little more often! Cate kills me! "WHy does God not send spring!??!?!" that is hilarious...and i love her edward comments...my goodness...guess it's time to start listening to the LYRICS of your music to make sure they are G rated.....