Ridin' in the Car






Well, first off I have two new pictures that someone photoshopped. Such skill.


We had a mechanic take a look at ours, it's no Volvo, and within a day he had it running smoothly with a nice bit of a tune up to it. I so need to clean it out! It's so dirty from winter, and I just haven't taken the time to clean it out.




I took photos of Steton and Kelsie this weekend. I was happy, really happy, with a few shots I got. What do you think?


Tonight I have high hopes of actually getting just ONE shot of our family so that I can update our family photo in the living room. But getting three kids to smile at the same time is tough! It should be a fun FHE activity! Wray and Cortnie are coming so that we can take pictures of their family and they for us. Which means a good time should be had by all. They are so much fun to hang out with!


Last weekend we spent both Friday and Saturday night with them. And this weekend we spent Friday night together. I did a layout about them once....stating that Kyle and I had a colossal crush on them. We do!
PS. I had to add two of Stetson, because I couldn't choose!




Comments

smilnsigh said…
I think you are a grrrrrrrrrrreat photographer!!! This said by an aspiring photo taker, herself.

I'm new and trying. But you are a pro!

Mari-Nanci
~When Twilight Embraces~
The pics turned out great!
smilnsigh said…
Gina, you asked about the terms I used, when I say I have to review all comments, which try to publish on my blogs. {and that is what Comment Moderation is....all comments come into a mail box and I read them, and decide if they are ok to go in my blog comments}

--You can find settings for Comment Moderation by clicking on "Customize" ~ It's at the top of your own Blog page. Right next to where you can "Sign Out." At the tippy-top right of blog page. ~~ Clicking on "Customize" brings you to a page, where you look {left} for "Settings." Click on "Settings" and you can choose different ones. Click on the "Comments" one, and you have lots of diff things you can choose from. One of which is 'word verification' and another is 'comment notification.'

--My words of BOTS and C-R-A-P, meant the virus and SPAM, which tries to post in our comments. It does in mine. It does in lots of other blogs I read. You're lucky if you haven't been hit.

--My saying I'm in NE. North East of US. Way across the country, from Forks WA. Although it's raining here today and I said to my husband; "Welcome to Forks weather!" -grin-

--I think it's super that you type with a kid in your lap. :-))))

--'Good photography is because of the camera.' Yeah, that's nice to say. But it's not totally so, I don't think. Like you said, having an eye is a big part of it!

And I know that I notice so many more things, since taking pics for my daily photo blog. I seeeee more. I notice more. It's one of the great things, about making use of a camera. :-)

Mari-Nanci
~When Twilight Embraces~
Anonymous said…
Haha Ok seriously that first picture of Stetson is AMAZING!! I can say that because Stets and I are best friends, but I'm not even lying to you that is a DANG good looking picture! Haha. It kinda makes me want to have a relationship with him all over again, but that won't happen again. Been there done that! Haha, but they look good! Where did you go for his pictures? I love that wall, did we go there?