Serious Scappers Unite to Scrap and Chat--Do or Die

Yes, that is the name of my little scrap group that I am founder and self appointed President of. We get together once a month to do, just as our name suggests, scrap and gab. Some times more gabbing goes on than scrapping. Tonight, I only got 4 layouts done, but mind you, I scrapped about 42 photos. Yes. That is right.

I think I may take photos of my layouts and show them too you, well to anyone who dares visit my blog.

It seems like alot of people were coming, but that has stopped, which I am not suprised by. I think I have gotten boring.


On a side note, I have an MP3 player that I have become obsessed over, which is always fun for me. To find a new thing to be obsessed about is simply delicious.

On another page, I am still struggling with a friendship that has gone...I don't know how to best describe it....cold perhaps. We were or at least I thougtht we were close friends once, but now we don't even talk or call or email even. I am not sure what really brought on the swinging of the pendulum of friendship, and even though we are kind to each other, I feel weird feelings of indescribable irration and frustration, along with a lack of interest to rekindle what once was. Perhaps that is the yellow in me. To carefree to worry over a lost friendship, as I feel confident in always making new ones, and lack the intimacy of friendship that a blue would crave. {And if you lost me on the color thing, you should check out the Hartman Color code. See what color you are.}

Comments

smilnsigh said…
--I don't scrap, so that's why I'm not visiting your scrap & chat blog. If it is a blog? Sounds more like a Real Life group though..

--The friendship that "went South"... {Do you have that saying, in your neck of the woods? "Went South" means something went "bad" or "ended" or the like, around here} People change over time. So do friendships. So I guess the best question is, what do you want?

If you really miss the friendship, I guess you could ask right out; "Are you mad at me, and if so, why?" At least that would end the wondering.

But if you listen to your gut feeling and decide you actually don't need that person in your friends group, any more... well, Just keep being kind to each other and let nature take its course.

Maybe....... I'm no expert!

--The MP3 player. Although I'm too "over-the-hill" to understand what that really is... {plays music, maybe?} ,-) I totally agree! New obsessions are the spice of life!!! Yesssssssss...

--Quelle horreur! Eeeeek! >,-) She gives me another site to visit, to check out "What Color I Am?" I love those sites. They are like peanuts, to me. I can't resist. ,-) Better resist now though, as I've not even had breakfast yet!

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Erin Ellsworth said…
A song you should add to your MP3 player : Danny's Song by James Taylor!!!

Also, I finally updated my blog that I made more than a year ago and then never did anything with. Check it out lynnanderinellsworth.blogspot.com.

Your scrap pages look great!!! You have a lot of talent and have cute kids!

You need to teach me how to make my blog look cute and how to add cool stuff to it. I can't figure it out.
Anonymous said…
It seems to me that if you really love the person enough to call them a close friend, you would be working a little harder to keep that friendship. If I were that friend and read your comment and how easily you were willing to give it up, I would be guestioning your side of the friendship from the start. How valuable is a friendship to you if you are so willing to let it go?