Today my kids have spent all day out in the wind and sun. They are loving it.
Despite the three guys out there working in the yard on the sprinkler system, I have enjoyed having the kids out there. I have been diligent in checking on them, especially since Jocelyn is out there too.
Other than that I spent some time in front of the TV. I specifically recorded Zathura...just so I could watch Kristin Stewart. I know, pathetic. I hadn't seen her in a film in a while, and this seemed like a good chance. She plays Lisa, and very bratty teen, but pulls off panicked really well. She is pretty, too, but not like gorgeous, which is perfect for Bella.
Despite the three guys out there working in the yard on the sprinkler system, I have enjoyed having the kids out there. I have been diligent in checking on them, especially since Jocelyn is out there too.
Other than that I spent some time in front of the TV. I specifically recorded Zathura...just so I could watch Kristin Stewart. I know, pathetic. I hadn't seen her in a film in a while, and this seemed like a good chance. She plays Lisa, and very bratty teen, but pulls off panicked really well. She is pretty, too, but not like gorgeous, which is perfect for Bella.
Comments