I was able to finish 7 layouts today. Not bad when you factor in that I was hosting this crop. Next month we are going to Camille's. It's fun to belong to two scrap groups! It certainly will help with the fact that I printed 404 photos this last go around! And that was without doing any doubles!
Between my photo addiction and my new camera (whoo hoo to the Nikon D40 ya'll!) and Twilight and Lost I think my spare time has been officially sucked up!
On a side note....I am stoked to set Shanna Tavener up with Logan! I hope that Amber holds out for a date with Blake! Hee. Hee.
Between my photo addiction and my new camera (whoo hoo to the Nikon D40 ya'll!) and Twilight and Lost I think my spare time has been officially sucked up!
On a side note....I am stoked to set Shanna Tavener up with Logan! I hope that Amber holds out for a date with Blake! Hee. Hee.
Comments
Man, that photo at the top is awesome...is it photoshopped or is it the real deal?