Okay, I know this is crazy, but hear me out.
So yesterday I had this conversation with Catelyn, who is 5.
"Mom, who's Edward?"
Oh great, I thought, is my addiction that bad?
"Oh, well, who do you think Edward is?" I retortet, but curious to hear her thoughts on who she really thought Edward was. Would she say, your boyfriend, mom? A vampire?
"Um, he's the prince, who finds true love's kiss. You know, mom....with Giselle!"
Thank goodness.
"Yes, honey, on Enchanted, the princes' name is Edward!"
But it got worse. A few hours later I hear her singing.
"Ohhhh I gotta get out of here! I'm beggin' ya, I'm beggin ya, I'm beggin' ya...to be my escape!"
Yes, that is one of the Twilight songs of Stephenie Meyer's playlist, and I have added it to my playlist. Apparently, I have been listening to my blog's little soundtrack enough that it's rubbing off onto my kids.
So yesterday I had this conversation with Catelyn, who is 5.
"Mom, who's Edward?"
Oh great, I thought, is my addiction that bad?
"Oh, well, who do you think Edward is?" I retortet, but curious to hear her thoughts on who she really thought Edward was. Would she say, your boyfriend, mom? A vampire?
"Um, he's the prince, who finds true love's kiss. You know, mom....with Giselle!"
Thank goodness.
"Yes, honey, on Enchanted, the princes' name is Edward!"
But it got worse. A few hours later I hear her singing.
"Ohhhh I gotta get out of here! I'm beggin' ya, I'm beggin ya, I'm beggin' ya...to be my escape!"
Yes, that is one of the Twilight songs of Stephenie Meyer's playlist, and I have added it to my playlist. Apparently, I have been listening to my blog's little soundtrack enough that it's rubbing off onto my kids.
Comments
...you know you're a twi-hard when the name Edward turns your mind to THE only Edward worth mentioning...