Twilight Reality

You know what Rosalie wants? The chance to have kids. She wants Bella to have that too.
You know what Edward wants? To know if he will go to Heaven or Hell or whatever lies ahead for a vampires' afterlife.
You know what Bella wants? To be with Edward for eternity. Which includes imortatlity, eternal youth, everlasting beauty, strenght, and power.
You know what I want? What Bella, Edward and Rosalie all want.

Guess what?

I am going to get it all too. That is one of the perks to the gospel, ya know. Life without end, with Kyle, with powers and all.

Love it.

Comments

destiny said…
LOVE THAT!

That was a little poetic!

I totally read Twilight yesterday! I had a bad weekend, was feeling a little blue, I needed Edward to boost my spirits. (The hubs was too busy working and stressed he couldn't do it himself, so I had to go to the next best thing) I totally got some insight, I'll have to email that to you in the next couple days! When I get more than a minute on the computer!

p.s. YOU are AWESOME!
Tiffy said…
Gina!! I am giggling my head off right now! You are so freaken funny. You have given me a new look about the gospel in the eyes of Twilight. hee hee