What a total DRAG~

SNOW.

We woke up to an inch. My little girl is devastated, crying, "Why does God not send Spring!" We probably can't start on the sprinkler system now, as you can't see the spray painted markings for the gas lines and what not.

What a total DRAG~

Comments

The King's said…
I also could not believe the snow! I think that Chad was thinking "Why does God not send spring!" I think if it snows one more time he might go crazy!
Its supposed to be 60 on Monday!!:) We have to have HOPE!!
destiny said…
YUCK! It is times like these I am SO loving Vegas! We went swimming in our pool 2 times last week! And it's going to be in the upper 80's this weekend! But all good things must come to an end, by July you will hear me HATING the weather!