4 Layouts 43 Photos





Comments

Talia said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The King's said…
Such cute little layouts! I am very impressed by your talent to do such cute things with your photos! Way to go!
Erinn said…
Gina, I love the (face)inating layout! Your so clever, not to mention how cute his facial expressions are!
Gallant Family said…
Pete's class is done for the semester, so hopefully during the summer, he will be able to watch Jonas and I will hopefully be as productive as you!!! You are my IDOL ;)
destiny said…
You know it's NOT even cool to show off so much! It's also NOT cool to be so talented! ok? now stop it, or else you are going to make very UNtalented people (read: Me) feel really sad.

But seriously these are SO DARLING! your kids are DARLING! YOU, my darling, are DARLING!


p.s. your carpet looks a lot like mine :)
smilnsigh said…
You take precious photos!!!

I especially love those of your daughter in that sweet dress. Oh I love the dresses for wee little one. :-)

Had a daughter first, before 2 boys. And we had 3 granddaughters first, before 2 boys. Of course I love the boys tooooo! Just, I love wee little girl dresses... and hair bows when they have enough hair. :-)

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
smilnsigh said…
And I agree with Destiny! >,-)

"Stop it or else you are going to make very UNtalented people [read:Me] feel really sad."

Yup, UNtalented me. Going to feel so low. -pout- -moan- -le sigh-

^_^

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces