5 Things about Me

Chelsie, who is my cousin, but feels more like my friend and pal, tagged me. I must say that up until now, I have NEVER DONE a tag really. I hate them. But I would do just about anything for her. I guess part of that is becasue I want to be a good influence in her life. Someone I wish I would/could have gone to for advice or just someone to talk to or vent to. I don't know that I will ever be that person in her life, as she has her own aunts and what not and I am just a cousin....but just in case.

Anyway, since this is a blog for me, about me, and what I like I thought I could manage this once.

Five things about me that aren't already obvious though, shall we?
1. I don't like ice cream really. Sure I will eat it, but I just am not an ice cream person.
2. I used to love to sing, and now not so much.
3. I have a terrible memory for things in my past. I can't even begin to tell you. Because, literally I can't.
4. I don't know how to drive a tractor, and I grew up on a farm. It's embarressing.
5. I come across as confident, exuberant, obsessive, etc. and yet deep down most the time I am just as unsure as the next gal.

Oh, and I am totally into Skittles lately.

Comments

smilnsigh said…
Not half way through 'The Host.' Only 1/4 of the way through. But for me, this is a record. 'Cause like I said, I'm not a fast read!

And please don't tag me for this 'crazy things about you' thing. I don't do them. :-))))) The wild/nutty things about me, are a SECRET! -evil giggles-

Mari-Nanci
Erin Ellsworth said…
you don't like ice cream???? Are you crazy???? It is in my top 5 foods!!!

It is fun to learn more about you!