Back with a Vengence!

So, SHHHH, don't tell, but I now have Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse on audio. {Kudos to Sweden and Doug!} I am super excited to get them on my MP3 player. Oh, what joy! To "read" and still manage being on top of the laundry, dishes, and yard work.

Oooooooo, I can't wait to clean out the car now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Becky said…
This made me laugh so hard!!
smilnsigh said…
Gina, I'm sorry my posted link didn't take you to the 'Time' magazine piece, on Stephenie. It's short... an editorial, I guess.

But you will find it, on many sites, I'm sure.

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
smilnsigh said…
LOL! I just re-read your entry, and got the meaning. With the quick first read, I thought you meant music. You mean the audio books!!! -giggles-

But watch out when driving ~ and you're listening to, about Edward driving 'his way.' We mere mortals can't get away with that, ya' know. {No inborn radar dectectors!} And somehow, I don't think the police would buy your excuse of; "But Officer, I got carried away with my audio book!" Tee, hee, hee...

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
so - you're addicted to Lost, The Twilight Books, and the Internet??? Very healthy sis....WHere are the pictures from your weekend here?
destiny said…
Did you buy them? I need to get NM and E for my cousin! She doesn't read, but I gave her the audio of Twilight and she LOVED it! But did I even doubt that she wouldn't?
Camille said…
So can you share? I am a little jealous. Ha ha
Gallant Family said…
Do you want to come over and clean out my car??? Well, I guess I can now since my life is getting significantly easier this week.