Been Gone???

One might think so. I haven't missed posting in days, and now, it's been a while. Sorry. I have lots I want to recap, but for now here is the list. I will come back when I have a bit more time to add more to each story later.



1. was nearly late to my CLEANING CLASS!

2. Am writing a bit of fan fiction from Jacob's PoV.

3. Bought a lens for the camera!!!!

4. Will probably never work!

5. LOST was awesome!

6. Helped Chelsie abliterate her blog, then fixed it.

7. Have been asked to take more photos of a certain family I adore!

8. Going to a High Priest Banquet, and I am only 30, and Kyle is even younger.

9. Saturday night we are eating out at Jakers for Mothers Day.

10. I have a new PEN I am totally obsessed with.



Okay, until then!!!



Who is interested in reading my Jacob fan fic???????

Comments

destiny said…
You know I will read it! When do you find time to do all the thing syou do? I only have one kid at home and she takes care of herself, and I can't fathom being that busy! You are definitely Wonder Woman!

p.s.
I have a blog about Lost!
Camille said…
Um Yes I would love to read it. I just realized you wrote the bellow fan fiction about Breaking Dawn. I thought you found it somewhere. I am impressed. LOVED IT! I am half way through the HOST and I am loving it. I cried today while reading it. Not hard for me (Being blue and all.) Have a great weekend!