Girls Night Out!

Well, I have taught my last scheduled Cleaning class. It was fun to share my class with them, and I hope they enjoyed it and walked away with just one or two new ideas and a desire to do a little better, try a little harder.
The wards in which I have now taught this are: Nampa 8th, Burley ?th, Sage Lakes, 19th, Lincoln 5th, Sandcreek 1st and 2nd, Lincoln 1st, Lincoln 2nd and Lincoln 3rd, and the Fallsbrook Branch. That brings us to a total of 11 wards. Gosh one more and I could really say I have taught it a dozen times!

So if anyone reading this can hook me to teach an Enrichment or Focus group activity, DO IT! I would love too! Granted it has to be in the SE Idaho area, but come on! One more??!!

Last night went also to a movie with the girls from my day crop group and invited Dana to come. Saw Made of Honor. Hilarious, in a girly predictable way. Kyle would have slept through it I am sure. It was fun! Dana gave me a little gift of scrapbook stuff for taking Jonas' photos. That was so nice, and unexpected! She is a treat. I am so sad that she is missing our Weekend Retreat, which is tonight. Two nights in a row of "Girls' Night Out"! This is awesome!

On a side note, some of my flowers look like they are dying, but most still are alive!!!!! And set a blog up for Megan! I have now become Dana, Erin is Me, Nicole is Erin......This genealogy makes no sense to anyone but the four of us either. I know.



I am so glad that I have such a great Husband who puts up with all of this too!

Comments

Gallant Family said…
Last night was super fun and I hope you are coping without me tonight (and tomorrow). I've been plastering my mom's wall (old school lath and plaster walls) in preparation for priming and then paint by my ambitious sister. I still need to add those songs to my playlist.
smilnsigh said…
Now that is very nice... To write your appreciation of your husband! Very nice. Very appreciated too, I'll bet. :-)

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Becky said…
So fun! I was tired by the time I got home, but it was well worth it. Your "new" lense pictures look great.
Erin Ellsworth said…
I love the genealogy! Ha Ha! Funny how that happens