HARD TO WRITE ABOUT

I wish every once in a while it would be possible to post a private post. One that only the author could view. It would allow one to post some very private and inner thoughts without the world knowing, but still being able to post regular for friends and family to view.

I have had a few things on my mind in regards to the kind of person I am, what I kind of friend I am and have been, what kind of stranger I am to people who don't know me...

Everyone probably has feelings of self doubt when it comes to this kind of thing, and I am no exception. I am contantly wondering with certain friends if we are 'okay' or not. {Here is the part where I wish I could be more anonamous and the only way I can do this is give this person a code name! haha. Funny to me only probably.}

There is one right now in particular that I am thinking of. I haven't ever wondered before about 'Stella' but now it seems like I am always finding things that could easily be twisted into the negative. This isn't making sense.

Anyway.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO COMMENT TO THIS POST.

NO ONE.

I JUST NEEDED TO VENT FOR MY OWN PURPOSES.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK IT'S YOU, EITHER.

IT'S NOT.

However I will be posting another self-evaluation about 'hard to impress' soon, and that one you can rip me to pieces. Okay?
EDIT: Thanks 'Density'....for the comment option!