First how cool to have a new feature! Where my friends links were now is a cool gadget where it will show me who has updated their blogs! Thanks Dana! She is truly the bloggoddess.
Also super cool that my blog has been mentioned on the Forks Washington Daily City blog! It truly is the best photo blog of Forks. Love that.
There was a super cool bit of news on the Lexicon about Twilight YouTube channel. Nice. Gotta love that.
Also super cool that my blog has been mentioned on the Forks Washington Daily City blog! It truly is the best photo blog of Forks. Love that.
There was a super cool bit of news on the Lexicon about Twilight YouTube channel. Nice. Gotta love that.
Comments
I have way too many blogs, which I'd like to keep up with.
But with them listed on my Google Reader site, they all show. But only the blogs with an unread-by-me entry, show in bold print. So it's easy to go to just the new entries.
Yes, Mary Helen has a great Forks photo blog. The reason I found it, was my interest in 'Twilight.' I was so thrilled when I did find it! And I found you Gina, when you commented on Mary Helen's photo blog. Small world, and all that jazzzz. :-)
Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Love your all the cool things on your site...I don't even know how to put on music.
mary