I AM A GENIUS!!!!
(FORGET THAT I HAD TO ASK KYLE HOW TO SPELL GENIUS.)

I MANIPULATED MY PLAYLIST TO FIT ENTIRELY ON MY SIDEBAR WITHOUT LOOSING ANY OF THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE VOLUME! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW COOL THIS IS FOR ME!!!

Comments

smilnsigh said…
I don't have any idea what you did, or how you did it. Because I'm very, very non-techy.

But I totally pronounce that you are a genius at techy Net stuff!

All Hail to the Techy Net Genius Gina!

Hey, that has a ring to it, doesn't it?!? ,-)

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
destiny said…
The first thing I thought when I got on your blog was that the music player fit! I know that is a big feat! I haven't seen anyone with that music player in their sidebar that fit! I've also noticed you have been messing with it this last week!
The G-5+2 said…
How did you do that? I took my playlist off because I couldn't stand that it didn't all fit. So share the love already.
Erin Ellsworth said…
I don't think the blogger in draft is working because it did not let me know you had updated your blog, and I have updated mine today and it still says I have not for a week.

Cool playlist