In Utah!

Strangely enough my blog looks so different on someone else's computer. Not at all like what I have on my computer.

Lots has been happening here, busy weekend already and it's only Saturday.

I will have to post more later about the Hotel, The Zoo, The Swimming....

Miss home already. Seems like every time we travel I miss my connection to my friends and my bed, and my computer enormously.

Comments

smilnsigh said…
Yesssssssss, isn't it weird when we see our blog, on another computer?!? I had to use my d-i-law's one time, and I was shocked. I really thought my regular blog 'Smilnsigh,' looked really pretty, on my computer. But it was not so pretty, on hers. Yish...

Have a great time! Even if you are missing things. :-) Enjoy! Carp diem, or whatever that saying is. Grasp the day! Enjoy your now. :-)

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Erin Ellsworth said…
can't wait to see you when you get back ! give me a call.
The King's said…
Hope you guys had a great time in Utah! See you when you get back.