Layouts I Did at My Retreat! on May 18, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Erin Ellsworth said… Way cut! I think I will just hire you to do my pictures someday. I am not sure how I feel about the picture of Lynn pinching me though! destiny said… Great job! Looks like you got a lot accomplished! Ryan and Janelle said… Gina, I LOVE the family layout...so cute!!!!! ps...i go to your blog and listen to the music while i work :) good stuff. The King's said… Very Cute! Looks like you got a lot done. Your layouts are always so cute. Camille said… You are a pro! smilnsigh said… "The Point" is extra precious...Mari-NanciWhen Twilight Embraces Anonymous said… nice job honey, you always do such good work. i hope you had fun and i also hope that you never do it again, jk Chels said… Way cute gina. I like the ones of jojo
Comments
Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces