New Blogger Addiction

Congrats to Erin, who is returning to the world of bloggin!

We are headed to Utah for Ella's baby blessing. {At this point in my blog, I would think it's obvious, but in case it isn't, I am LDS, along with my husband and our kids.}

Today I got my hair cut, helped Erin set up her blog a bit, picked up tights for Jocelyn, dropped Cate off to play with a friend, and need to make cookies, get Jo down for a nap, and see if Landon would like to watch a movie to occupy his time while I am busy.

The concert for Cate's choir is at 6 but she needs to be there at 4. We will leave for SLC just after the concert.

BUSY BUSY.

On a side note:
LOST was so GOOD!!!!!!!

Comments

Hillman Family said…
Gina, you are popular today! I tagged you and so did Camille, better get busy!
Dayna
smilnsigh said…
Have a safe and a great trip.

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Smilnsigh
You are probably too busy to read this before your trip, but have a safe, fun time. Cate is so excited. Rebekah loves her dearly, and they get along so well. I loved the smiles and waves from Jocelyn today too.

See you at the concert!
Unknown said…
Okay... so do I need to be offended? How come my blog site isn't anywhere on your blog anywhere. :-) Come find me! I'm on Bobbi's, Camille's and Dayna's.
destiny said…
WOW! You are busy! Have a good trip to SLC!

Lost was so great! I loved seeing Jack with Kate! Oh and did you catch when he was yelling at her and he said "Your son? You're not even related to him!" I then said to hubs "Yeah, but YOU are Jack!" Hubs thought that was good insight on my part! Also I think that that time was before the VERY first FF they ever did when Kate met him somewhere and he had a beard.

Hmmm... maybe I just need to blog about it?
Kaleb Nation said…
Hi Gina, sorry it took me so long to get here- great site! Thanks for putting up my button and supporting my site

--Kaleb