Nikon!

Well this is my new lens. It's a bit trickier to work than I thought it would be. It's about 6-8 years old, and it doesn't autofocus. You have to do that by hand, by touch. Very interesting. But concidering that I can't really afford to get the 600 dollar lens, I'll take it. I spent some time outside taking pictures of Landon and whatever else I could find. It's going to take some practice and getting used to but it really is a great lens.

70-300mm Lens







I love my camera.







Here are a few photos I took. Enjoy!



y!








Especially worth noting is that my little boy is ADORABLE!!!!



Comments

The King's said…
Nice! Good job on the photos and yes, Landon is a cutie! Have fun with your new lense.
destiny said…
definitely adorable! Is it still jacket weather there? Hmmm, it was over 90 here today!

I am jealous of you photo skilz! That is something that would be fun to have a talent in. Just another thing YOU are talented in and I am NOT! Just keep on rubbing it in!
Hillman Family said…
Love the pictures! Especially the last one of Landon. He looks adorable, and the clouds in the sky look like a painting! Great photography skills! See you tonight!
~Dayna
Mary Helen said…
Wow a new lens! I want a Mac lens...and a new camera tot! I have a Canon Rebel but it's not doing to good lately and I need to get it in for a check up. Forks is having a very record breaking heat wave today!
I love the sun, but since I'm not used to the heat...it will be interesting.
Mary
Mary Helen said…
By the way,
beautiful shots!
Chels said…
way cute pics. I guess youll just have to practice with your knew lens on me. haha see ya lata'
Gallant Family said…
Very nice photos. I am excited for you. Oh, to have a shallow depth of field option...
smilnsigh said…
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, now I have lens *envy*! You lucky gal! :-)

And you're doing great with it, too.

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces