PRODUCTIVE

Today started out with a few less tears, which is always a plus. Cate had school and I decided that after I ran her to that I was going to seriously clean out the car. I put my MP3 player in my pocket and went to work. I got serious. I emptied the trash, gathered up stuff that needed to go back inside the house, vacuumed, even got a bowl of warm soapy water and washed stuff down, and then I got really serious, and used an old toothbrush to clean.

Needless to say, it's looking pretty good in there, and I am going to treat my car to a new air freshner when I go shopping next.

After that big ordeal, we went to get Cate and had lunch with all the other joy school kids and moms. That was actually pretty fun. Jocelyn fell asleep in the car on the way home. Cate and Landon took quiet time {Landon napped, which only happens now every other day or so}. I continued with this spree of getting things done, and planted some grass seed in two spots that have been destroyed by the newly installed sprinkler system.

I was and am feeling pretty good about all this, and on top of it got a few good shots of Kendra and her family for their family photos.

Tomorrow I tackle another crowd of rambunctious kids for a photo shoot. If these keeps up, I will be sad that I haven't charged anyone $50 a pop. I could have nearly bought me a new lens by now.

On a side note, I totally can't stop watching the trailer trailer. I have even read the play by play on the MTV.com site. But I am not alone.

Comments

destiny said…
No you are never alone my twilight sista!

Good job cleaning your car. I really need to do that also!

Can you believe that when the end of August comes both of my kids will be at school all day? I won't have any excuse not to be productive! AHHHH!!
smilnsigh said…
Nope, you are not alone! {teaser views}

Congratulations on being so productive.

Even more congratulations on keeping "Quiet Time"! Yessss! I did it with my 3 kids, and with the Grand I took care of, while parents worked. I had to have my own nap time. {Honest! An hour to nap, stands between me and insanity, even now. -grin-}

When they're little, they nap. When they move beyond naps, they do quiet stuff like color, draw, read, play very quietly, while sitting in bed, etc.

I'm so happy to read of someone who still does this! Even if you don't need a nap like I do ~ you still get a break. Which all amounts to about the same thing. :-)

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Amie and Karl said…
I love your blog!!!
I also love the Trailer I have watched a millon times it is crazy!!!

I am totally obsessed with this I am not a book reader at all so I had no idea I alos draged my feet on it I got it as a gift and big book intimatdate me so I was not going to but finally did and look at me know
I have to say Thanks Meegan but