While I was on my mission, there were a few slang words that got tossed around. One was Rock-Solid. Another was Saucy.
I remember thinking I wanted to be a saucy mom. {Saucy basically meant: cool, hot, awesome, etc.}
I am always behind the camera, so tomorrow, I am taking pictures of myself and any mommy who wants a photos of themseves that is "saucy". Get dolled up, come to playgroup, and let me shoot a few shots of you for a change. Because if you are anything like me, you are saucy, but you're always behind the camera.
Time to get infront of it.
I remember thinking I wanted to be a saucy mom. {Saucy basically meant: cool, hot, awesome, etc.}
I am always behind the camera, so tomorrow, I am taking pictures of myself and any mommy who wants a photos of themseves that is "saucy". Get dolled up, come to playgroup, and let me shoot a few shots of you for a change. Because if you are anything like me, you are saucy, but you're always behind the camera.
Time to get infront of it.
Comments