Taking Notes

A History of the Ever-Changing Scrapbook Group currently known as
The Serious Scrappers Unite to Scrap and Chat, Do or Die Group

Founder and President: Gina Larsen
Vice President: Dana Gallant
Secretary: Tiffany Aikele

Of Interest: Overall the scrap group meets once a month on either a Wednesday or Thursday Night. There are only two rules. The first is that you commit to the group, and it takes priority over other events on its scheduled crop night. You must attend, unless excused by the President. There are a few exceptions to not being in attendance: death, had a baby, or severe illness, previously scheduled family event.

Members are or have been:

Aimee Barber, Amy Savage, Autumn Parker, Dana Gallant, Erin Randall, Genny Clark, Gina Larsen, Hailey Burton, Jaimee Sorenson, Janece Moore, Kara Kearsley, Karen Keller, Megan Bean, Natalie Roman, Tiffany Aikele

Crops were:

2007
April 26th: Sent out Email looking for anyone to join a group of my own.
May 17th First Crop
May 20 Non Mandatory Scrap Expo
June 20th
July 18th
August 8th (joined Scrapbooking focus group at the church)
Sept 20th
October 12-13th Red Lion Creative Memories Retreat
November 14th
December No Crop? ( Couldn’t find any information about this particular month’s crop)
2008
January 9th
February 13th
March 12th
April 30th
May 16th -17th Retreat
June 11th Scheduled

Comments

Becky said…
I think this would be so fun. I so wish I could commit.
destiny said…
YOu put my fav song on the player! I LOVE OneRepublic! It was so great when David Archuleta sang with them!