They're Here!

Well, it took me a while to get to this link, THANKS DESTINY! And I am really happy with the official photo of the Cullen Family and the way it turned out.


I think that it's awesome!

Comments

smilnsigh said…
Yes! Yes! Yes! It is awesome!

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
smilnsigh said…
And look how cute Alice looks! Awww, I think she is such a cutie. :-)))) I certainly hope I like her, in the film, as much as I think I will.

At first, when I heard there would be a film, I didn't think I would like any actors picked, to play these characters, I had pictured in my own mind! :-(

And didn't see how I'd enjoy the film. :-( Because of that.

Then I began to like the actors, one by one. :-)

Now I hope I'll still like them as much, when the film comes out.

Yeah, I never run out of stuff to be worried about, do I? lol.

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Erin Ellsworth said…
Edwards eyes look so intense! He looks so scairy.
Gallant Family said…
I love this photo. Nice!