The Trailer's Trailer

At least that is what Kyle thought it should be called.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=33429669

I am sure that with 66,000 views in a day and still counting, this teaser is going to keep us all thristing for so much more!!!!!!!!!

And on a side note....I am tired of my kids screaming at each other today! Crazy!
And side note to that, I had a comment from someone anonamous about my recent "friend" situation. Aren't there times in life when you just have to let a "friend" go? Am I the only one who feels that this? That sometimes after being the one to give 110% with what feels like nothing in return, that it's better to just move on rather than feel like your being drained and that the relationship is forced??

Comments

Awesome trailer-trailer.
I totally agree with you about the friend thing. Sometimes you just grow apart, and the things in common you had keeping you together are no more. Sometimes all you have are memories to talk about.
I think its hard maintaining friendships with a husband and a houseful of kids. I find I have little time for really nurturing a friendship. Kind of sad.
Becky said…
Just so you know... Camille made me sit and watch the trailer. Yes.. I was forced. :-)
Gallant Family said…
Yes, it was awesome, but I hope the next one has more of the action with James at the end. I have been there with the only one giving and the other just taking. It is draining...and I barely talk to her anymore (we were BFF in HS). We don't hate each other or anything, we just don't ever talk anymore. Shows you how much they don't really care, huh?
Camille said…
I did make Becky watch because she will love it. I agree with you. Friendship should be give and take
Not all give not all take