What a busy crazy day!
I haven't been to the Lexicon yet!!!!
I don't know that I can give you a good idea as to how busy I was, but I will list off everything I did.
Took Cate to school. Scrapped 5 layouts for other people. Bought candy to send to BJ. Hit the Dollar Store. Went to I Scrap, Roberts, Target, and TJMaxx. Picked Cate up from school. Talked to some guy at the new school about stealing dirt. Made several phone calls. Did a load of landry. Planted my Alyssum flowers. Start to think about what food to do for my retreat this weekend.
And all the while, had time to read a chapter of Eclipse, sweep my kitchen floor, and give Landon a haircut.
Catelyn's not feeling well, she slept from 4-7. So hopefully she will go to bed around 9.
If I could just now find something good on TV to watch.
I haven't been to the Lexicon yet!!!!
I don't know that I can give you a good idea as to how busy I was, but I will list off everything I did.
Took Cate to school. Scrapped 5 layouts for other people. Bought candy to send to BJ. Hit the Dollar Store. Went to I Scrap, Roberts, Target, and TJMaxx. Picked Cate up from school. Talked to some guy at the new school about stealing dirt. Made several phone calls. Did a load of landry. Planted my Alyssum flowers. Start to think about what food to do for my retreat this weekend.
And all the while, had time to read a chapter of Eclipse, sweep my kitchen floor, and give Landon a haircut.
Catelyn's not feeling well, she slept from 4-7. So hopefully she will go to bed around 9.
If I could just now find something good on TV to watch.
Comments
So, enjoy your easy time with your kids! :)
So, enjoy your easy time with your kids! :)