And please don't feel you have to visit my blog, every day. I don't want anyone to have any pressure to come by/comment daily, on my blog.
It's one of my problem issues myself. I mean, I feel like I *have* to visit everyone, every day myself. -sigh- Which is simply impossible. Logic says that.
But I still keep feeling like I *have* to. Silllllllllllllly me. Duhhh me. Bleahhhhhh...
Sooo, I understand the wish to. But I totally understand, how it's an impossibility. Come by when you have the time/inclination. Please. OK? OK!
Comments
Hope Cortnie like the world of blogging.
Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
It's one of my problem issues myself. I mean, I feel like I *have* to visit everyone, every day myself. -sigh- Which is simply impossible. Logic says that.
But I still keep feeling like I *have* to. Silllllllllllllly me. Duhhh me. Bleahhhhhh...
Sooo, I understand the wish to. But I totally understand, how it's an impossibility. Come by when you have the time/inclination. Please. OK? OK!
Hugs,
Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Do you like Lost Too?
I love the show!
Mary