
This is a road somewhere in the Forks area, that my friend Mary shared with me. When I saw it on her blog, I couldn't help myself....but I nearly screamed, "That's Jake and Bella's motorcycling road!!!" I put in a request to Mary to have the photo. She kindly shared! Kings to her for the day!
I have been thinking... I want to know what things you want to see happen in Breaking Dawn, and if they don't happen will break you!
1. I so want Bella to become a vampire.
2. I really want Jacob to imprint and find happiness.
3. I want to read a scene that says something like this: (But before I give you my little paragraph of fan fic you need to know this much first: Bella's senses are extremely sensitive, as in my mind she will get all the powers that everyone around her has. And the thrist she will feel as a newborn won't be as strong as they all thought, because she is so unique and different.)
"Jasper stared so intently at Alice, that once again I was uncomfortable. I knew I should look away, but this time was different, for many reasons, but one was that I was family this time. And second, what difference would it make if I looked away? I could hear them. I tried to tune it out, concentrating on my new life here. I had been in the house for a while, which was awkward too, since Edward and I were technically newlyweds. We left on our own frequently, but now, at least for now, we had to be here. At home. There was an open book feeling when it came to all of our relationships, something that was unavoidable due to our extra senses. We all gave it our best to give each other the privacy needed, or should I say, wanted.
"I could feel what she was feeling too. It was awkward. It made me miss Edward, and I knew it wouldn't be long until we were reunited...and they knew I was there. Stuck in this situation, I finally found the strength to look away, as I knew that Jasper was touching Alice this time. Usually they just stared at each other, which I couldn't quite figure out, but had my suspicions about with his ability to feel and control emotions, but this time he kissed her passionately.
"I knew where it would lead, but today we were staying put, right where we were. Just a few more hours, I hoped. The feelings in the room subsided, and I waited for someone to break the silence. I knew what Alice was thinking, along with Jasper's thoughts, and I could tell it was going to have to be me to say something. But, just before I commented on Esme's last phone call, the silver phone I held rang. Our eyes all met at once, as I answered."
Okay. Off to do something more serious today.
{giggling to myself}
Comments
I love your idea about Bella's "Powers" and I am so curious to see what SM has given her!
Write some more, so I have something to read, please!
I am back, We finally got internet back, I have felt lost for the last week. I went and bought THE HOST today. :) Also, I reserved a copy of Breaking Dawn at Barnes and Noble. We are going at midnight right? Looks like your trip to Utah was fun. I have watched the teaser trailer way to many times to mention. I watched at Beckys because my internet was down. She thinks Im insane. Are we still scrapbooking on tuesday?
In my version of Breaking Dawn:
Bella and Edward will get married
Bella will have really cool powers
Bella wont have to avoid Family and friends
Bella will be a vampire.
Jacob will find his happiness
Bella and Jacob will still get to be friends.(even though in real life that would never happen)
Wow! You are so far ahead of me. I haven't even thought much about what I want to happen in Breaking Dawn. Other than for Bella to become a vampire. And in hopes that Edward will do it.
I like the way you think that since Bella is so unique, she may get multiple powers.
Hadn't really zeroed in on poor Jacob finding happiness... My bad.
But I sure hope her thirst isn't as terrible as is thought, at first. I can't figure how a lot of things will be dealt with, in the future. And if she nutty-thirsty for a year, that complicates things even more.
Some of my "how's" ...
-How can they make up an excuse to stay away from Charlie=home, like over the Christmas holidays? I'd think poor Charlie will so want to see her, by then.
-How do they 'make believe' she's still human, when she will be sooooooo beeeeutiful? Not to mention, soooo cold?
-Can the Cullen family stay in Forks, for much longer? With Bella in it, and a vampire? And, the age-not-changing thing? Or am I getting to technical?
A *confession*... I'm not reading your scene. I'm just going to let all of this mull around in my own little brain, for longer. >,-)
Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Try again... Forks WA Photo Blog.
I hope I did it, this time...
Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Mary