This is my 100th post. 100 journal entries since March 23, 2008. This is the first thing I wrote for this blog:
I want to start journaling a bit better. A new goal. For starters, I want this blog to be mostly for me, a place for me to gab, no so much a place to keep tabs on the kids or house or what not. So with that. I actually have been reading. The Twilight series. Just as a recap.... Dana got hooked by challenging me to read the first 5 chapters of Twilight. (She had read and was way into them, and wanted me to join the frenzy.) She gave me T on March 3. I didn't start it, though, until the next day. By March 6 I was finished. And I went to get New Moon from her. (She was totally ecstatic about my new found addiction. And Kyle was flipping out over my ability to read a 500+ page book in less than 48 hours.) By the 7th, (Chads' Birthday) I was done with NM. I went after Eclipse. Due to the evening of the 7th, I didn't start E until the 8th. I finished that by the 11th. Something serious had begun.
And what I said, about something serious has began, is indeed a true statement. So for my 100th post, I decided to list 100 things/people/places/foods/etc. that I have been into, addicted to, obsessed over, craved, and or fell in love with {even if it was for a very short period of time.} These things will not be in any order. And they will date back as far as I can "remember". (I have a terrible memory.)
Here goes, and read at your own risk. Your eyesight is at stake.
I want to start journaling a bit better. A new goal. For starters, I want this blog to be mostly for me, a place for me to gab, no so much a place to keep tabs on the kids or house or what not. So with that. I actually have been reading. The Twilight series. Just as a recap.... Dana got hooked by challenging me to read the first 5 chapters of Twilight. (She had read and was way into them, and wanted me to join the frenzy.) She gave me T on March 3. I didn't start it, though, until the next day. By March 6 I was finished. And I went to get New Moon from her. (She was totally ecstatic about my new found addiction. And Kyle was flipping out over my ability to read a 500+ page book in less than 48 hours.) By the 7th, (Chads' Birthday) I was done with NM. I went after Eclipse. Due to the evening of the 7th, I didn't start E until the 8th. I finished that by the 11th. Something serious had begun.
And what I said, about something serious has began, is indeed a true statement. So for my 100th post, I decided to list 100 things/people/places/foods/etc. that I have been into, addicted to, obsessed over, craved, and or fell in love with {even if it was for a very short period of time.} These things will not be in any order. And they will date back as far as I can "remember". (I have a terrible memory.)
Here goes, and read at your own risk. Your eyesight is at stake.
- Kyle
- Catelyn
- Landon
- Jocelyn
- Erin's bread dough
- Tiffany's word, Promise
- Skittles
- LOST
- Twilight
- New Moon
- Eclipse
- YouTube
- The Lexicon
- Blogging
- Photobucket
- Playlist.com
- Coldplay
- Emailing Amy Moss
- Emailing Camille
- Fly Lady Classes
- Jeans with horses on them
- Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss
- Chapstick
- Mary Kay eye make up remover
- Perky, my rake
- Alyssum
- Netflix
- These is My Words
- Dana's son
- Nikon cameras
- Nikon D 40 lenses
- eBay
- Cortnie and Wray
- Bowling
- Cleaning the car
- Basic Grey
- Thickers
- 5th Avenue
- The phone
- Logan's blind dates
- Limewire
- Changing the answering machine message
- Becky's Sugar cookies
- Daytime scrap group
- MP3 player
- Erin's Oatmeal cookies
- Kara's Butterscotchies
- Writing fan fiction
- Making hair bows
- Painting walls
- Floor plans
- Cheetos
- Queen
- Learning the words to We Didn't Start the Fire
- Lost Easter Eggs
- MTV.com
- DearElder.com
- Sending letters
- Sweetarts Easter Candy
- Carmel Apple suckers
- Playing solitare on the computer
- Scrapbook.com forums
- Twilightmoms.com forums
- Googling
- Private Practice
- New Amsterdam
- The Apprentice
- American Idol
- Altoids Chocolate covered mints
- Photography
- Horses
- Horseback riding
- Aerosmith
- Liv Tyler
- Lord of the Rings
- The Hobbit
- SolarBabies
- Newsies
- Playing the piano
- Embroidering words
- Dr. Pepper
- Thousand Island
- Oxyclean
- Getting others Blogs set up
- Painting my toes
- The Bangles
- The Eagles
- Making shaped boxes
- Rain CD
- Midnight Sun
- Personal Correspondences on the Lexicon
- Emailing Links
- Making forts
- Playing Memaids
- Jumping on the Trampoline
- LDS.org
- Singing the Nat'l Anthem
- Junior Mints
- Country music
May my friends and family and children someday realize I am not always obsessive over stuff. I'm not.
May they understand that I really just do things at 110%, even if it only lasts a day.
Comments