Grand Ideas

My family has a habit of thinking big. Last night after dinner they started coming up with all these plans for today. These include: staining the log fence, pulling down Christmas lights off the house, planting the flower beds (which are quite large), and bulldozing in the old food storage house and planting flowers there.





Unless you know the home of my childhood, this may not seem like 'big plans', but if you do know my house, well then you can see my point.





When my whole family gets together, it's always loud, big plans like this that make me laugh. Some of them actually are accomplished, especially with Blake home now. Blake is totally one for big projects.






I was surprised they didn't talk about remodeling the house.

Comments

Becky said…
I wouldn't say remodel the house too loudly. You might put the idea at the for front. I'm sorry things are so crazy all at once. That seems to be how it goes. It was fun seeing your whole family on Thursday. We think a lot of you guys. Have a great weekend.