This is me, trying to capture my cousin on camera. She is a fun little subject to take pictures of. I guess what I am wanting help with is the following: how to work with the sun and how to angle my camera so that it looks more like a professional photographer took the picture. Any advice would be very appreciated.
This next one is also one that I was pretty happy with. It feels carefree and easygoing. I actually like how the wind tossed her hair. What could I have done to make this photo better?
Lastly, what do I do to get all 5 girls in focus???? I have tried this shot several times, all without success. I was shooting on Aperture, and was as far back as possible, while zooming in as close as I wanted to get so that my background would become soft and unfocused. I had my focal point on the center, that is why the red haired gal is best in focus. But the two outside girls are not. Anyone know what I should be doing????.jpg)
This one didn't work out so well either.
.jpg)

Comments
I think your pictures look great and my favorite one is your cousin on the swing too!
Let me point you toward one of my favorite addictions, if you have not already discovered: PioneerWoman.com
check out her photography section, you will not be disappointed! :)
Hope to see you in August if I can make it to Utah for the reunion. Crossing Fingers!! :)
Karen
Melissa