I did not realize it was so soon. I want to read the first 3 books again before it comes out beacuse I read them so long ago. Can I borrow them from you????? Please???
Yes Hon, I know. I have been misssssssssing from The Twilight World. My bad. My bad. -hangs head in shame- ^_^
One thing, I don't want to be spoiled. Not even by 'wonderings' of 'What if this happens?' Silly hu? But I don't.
So I've been mostly hanging in my 'Smilnsigh' blog and on occasion, even putting photos up on my 'Photos-City-Mine' blog. And keeping at taking pics of the beautiful flowers, which my husband grows, in summertime.
Sharp new look here! It's probably not still new. But it is new, to me.
I So realize that! I have been actually really worried about how I am going to get my book! We have a family reunion that starts that day, so I am thinking I may have to call and pre-order my book where our reunion is!
I'm so excited for this book to come out! At Barnes and Noble when you reserve your book you get a wedding inviation to the party. I love that they are making all about Bella and Edwards wedding. It's going to be so much fun. I just hope with a new baby I'll be able to make the party.
Oh, you aren't the only one watching the ticker. I can't wait until it gets under 30!!! {I think I just got chills} I am going to read the first chapter this week when I steal a copy of the SE of Eclipse from someone. {or if I go over to B&N, which ever comes first}
Comments
And I am sure your garden will be great.
After that fabulous month though, yeah, bring it on!
Yes Hon, I know. I have been misssssssssing from The Twilight World. My bad. My bad. -hangs head in shame- ^_^
One thing, I don't want to be spoiled. Not even by 'wonderings' of 'What if this happens?' Silly hu? But I don't.
So I've been mostly hanging in my 'Smilnsigh' blog and on occasion, even putting photos up on my 'Photos-City-Mine' blog. And keeping at taking pics of the beautiful flowers, which my husband grows, in summertime.
Sharp new look here! It's probably not still new. But it is new, to me.
Twilight hugs,
Mari-Nanci
Oh I CAN'T WAIT!!!