Kyle Loves Me... at Least This Much


I went to the Scrapbook Expo this past weekend. I bought TWO of these. Yummy. Kyle is always WAY TOO GOOD to me.

Comments

Cindy said…
These are so cool! You forgot to tell me about them after your shopping trip. What a great way to keep the tangles and mess gone!
Mom
Cindy said…
These are so cool! You forgot to tell me about them after your shopping trip. What a great way to keep the tangles and mess gone!
Mom
Hillman Family said…
Wow. Sounds like you had fun! I haven't had time/$ to buy new scrapbook stuff for a while-- I'm jealous. Don't you just love having a husband that doesn't complain (too much:)) when you spend money on your hobby!!!
Becky said…
I have to say that I'm a bit jealous. Those look way fun!
Boyd Fam said…
Wow, those would be so nice!!
Erinn said…
I'm an organization FREAK, so those are right up my ally. Very cool purchase!