Okay, Okay....

You know you don’t have to look, but if you want to, Emmett is more…decent. Boring.

Comments

Gallant Family said…
I noticed it when I came on your blog earlier today. ME LIKEY!!!
Camille said…
I like the new picture of Emmett, But..... I really like the old one too.

I just changed my blog yesterday or the day before so your work didn't totally go to waste! Thanks so much for helping me, I am in love with changing my blog now.

I love your 100th post. What a great idea, I'm not surprised, your full of them.

I wish I could offer you some advice about photography but I would just like my pictures to look like yours do. Great Job!
Court n Chad said…
Hey, who's complaining about the old pic? This one's good to...
destiny said…
I do like that picture. It doesn't even seem to look like him! Wow, I never thought he was that good looking til now...hmmm...yum..{slurp}...oops!