Summer is Finally Here!

I can tell.

I haven't been bloggin like normal.

Since Sunday, we have done a lot outside. The weather has finally perked up, and we are trying to get as many rays as possible. The kids smell like wet dogs and sunscreen at the end of every day, and HAVE TO have baths because they are filthy. I hope these means that they are having fun. It's work for me, but I love to see my kids happily playing in the yard.

We, or should I say I, bought Catelyn a bike. She had/has one that she won't use and I was tired of the fighting over Landon's bike, which she was constantly riding instead. So I spent 40 bucks and got her a different bike. No more fights.

Jo still won't say more than three words, I swear. When will this baby speak up????

Other than that, I have been behind on Twilight news, but got over to the Lexicon and MTV.com today and came across a VERY funny Mormon Guy blog about Twilight thanks to the Lexicon. Very Funny.

Also the scene in the green house, VERY COOL! I loved it.

"I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it"

That had me giggling every time. How did Kristin keep a staight face for that line I'll never know! Super sexy.

But that photo of RPatz for his new movie, EW GROSS. He looks awful!

Peek at the Lexicon if you don't know what I am talking about!

Comments

The King's said…
I am also very glad that it is summer and we can be outside!!! Oh and for clarification on my blog, me and Chad had a bet because he thought it was a boy and I thought girl. If I won we would go to Cold Stone and if he won we would go to Sushi. So hence the title :-)
Erin Ellsworth said…
summer is here! I have not blogged in a week, because same as you, we have been either playing or working outside. I am so tired, but it feels so good!