Testing Angles





For facial shots, see family blog.

Well what do you think? Is this how a professional get a more "dramatic and "professional" look?


Comments

The G-5+2 said…
Gina where is your family blog? I would love to see it. Is it still the totsites one? Hope your family is well. thanks for being my friend.
Gallant Family said…
I have loved taking angled pictures lately. These look great!!!
kari said…
Want to see the family shots, oh I and I also want to book my personal appt. with you to have you take MY families shots. Do you do that???? Hmmm????
Bobbi Lee said…
The angled shots look great - you are definitely on your way to becoming a pro!
Camille said…
Nice pictures. I am also just a little excited that we are only a little over a month until Breaking Dawn. Nice! Nice!
We also want to know where the family blog is. What are you guys doing on the 4th of July?
Cortnie said…
Those pictures are so Amazing!!!! I have more than a thing or two to learn from you with the camera.