Did I mention that our neighbors have baby chickens in their garage? Some of you know these neighbors, and it's absolutely one of the funniest stories I have heard Owen tell. I took the kids over to see them, and it was so entertaining to see their reactions!
So we flattened the yard with a mini steam roller and since then it's been dying in some areas. We think it's due to the packed dirt not absorbing enough water. So we rented an aerator for $12 dollars an hour and Kyle worked hard on it yesterday.
At first it wasn't set on the right speed setting, and it was literally running away with him....or should I say from him! But once he set it to teh right speed it only took an hour and half to do the whole yard. We hope this will help the grass to perk back up. We are keeping our fingers crossed!
On a side note, it seems like most of my friends are becoming bloggers. It's quite the craze these days!

.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments