Wish I was Reading:


Wish I was Eating:

Wish I was Watching:

Wishing I was Here:

Wish I was Wearing:

But I'm Not.
Yeah-- you probably thought I was going to say I wish I were watching the Twilight Movie....gotta say that the anticipation of the movie is half the fun!
However I will be going to watch the movie clip that was shown on the MTV music awards tonight!
Anyone of my neighborhood friends who love Twilight can join me at 7:30 on Tuesday night to watch it!
Wish I was Eating:
Wish I was Watching:
Wishing I was Here:
Wish I was Wearing:
But I'm Not.
Yeah-- you probably thought I was going to say I wish I were watching the Twilight Movie....gotta say that the anticipation of the movie is half the fun!
However I will be going to watch the movie clip that was shown on the MTV music awards tonight!
Anyone of my neighborhood friends who love Twilight can join me at 7:30 on Tuesday night to watch it!
Comments
I have to say I was a little disappointed in MTV when they showed that clip. You could hardly see it! It was covered up with icons on the screen! I'm going to look for the clip online so I can watch it without the icons and actually see what is happening in the clip!
Concerning how we all need to know in our hearts, that we are always ok and fine and etc. :-)
Lots of hugs,
Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces