WELCOME HOME BLAKE!!!!

I have a brother who is 10 years younger than me, and today he returns from a 2 year mission to the people of Sendai Japan. We are going to the airport to get him, along with my parents at 5pm. We are so excited! When he left, my little boy was barely 18 months (Blake's holding him in this photo where he is only a day old.) and Catelyn was barely 3. Now we have a 5 year old little girl, a three year old son, and a nearly 18 month old little girl he's never met. What a treat this will be! And speaking of treats, I made some delicious cookies to take over to my mom's house tonight. See aren't they yummy looking!


On a side note:
Thanks Mykalee for thinking of me. I
think every one should do more self evaluation. I am using this blog for ME
and so what I write is for me, about me, all me.
Thanks Nathan. That was fun.











Comments

The King's said…
Those cookies do look very yummy! I am constantly thinking of food! That is also very exciting about your brother, my brother will be about the same when he gets home. Garrett will be about 3 and this new baby with be about 20 months old! Crazy how time flies! Hope you have fun tonight!
Becky said…
That's just mean. Putting a picture of those cookies on your blog. Now I want some, but I won't make them. I'll pay you to make them!! :-) Hope you had fun with your brother.
xoxo
I think that is so weird I didn't remember you had that brother. Unlike you, I usually remember everything. I am a little bothered by this. I have known you literally forever. I should have known about this. Sorry. Cookies look yummy, hope the airport scene turned out just the way you wanted.
destiny said…
Holy Crap! Is that strawberry stuff on top of a sugar cookie? Oh my oh my! GIRL! you know I am trying to be good, but that is just PURE torture looking at those! You are too good of a photographer! You just had to give them such good light to enhance them!
Just Me said…
It's so exciting when a family member comes home! And those cookies look so yummy! You should post a recipe.

And I agree with your last paragraph, blogs are for yourself, it's a way to express yourself and to let people know what is going on. It's just an added bonus when people comment :)