Who Wouldn't Want a Scrapbook Layout Like This???





The Journaling Reads: Here.

There are a few differences however. Some I deleted, due to space. I changed a few due to wording. I dropped out all the extra wording like "you know you're addicted" and I added a few at the very end of the page.

They read: You want Emmett and Rosalie to adopt a baby and try to raise it. Think about that.
You write some fan fiction and your friends love it, begging for more. You want Jacob to find happiness even if it isn't with Bella. You begin a blog dedicated to Twilight, at least in the beginning.

See some Family Layouts on the Family blog.

Comments

Cindy said…
Gina, your twilight pages are awesome. When did you work on them? You are so talented. where DID you get that?
Love you
Mommy
destiny said…
So cute! That is a great page!

I just finished The Host. It was some good reading. SO different from Twilight.
Erinn said…
I hope you included: you know your an addict when you dedicate an entire scrapbooking layout to twilight! Way to go, you kill me with your awesome pages. I'm glad you posted this layout... since I missed scrap night and wasn't there to see it.